9. April 2013

Schi foarn - CM Punk meets Austrian alps

Lately, I came to realize that it is much easier to fill blog posts with pictures rather than actual text content. Why? Maybe because I have nothing to say at the moment... Ah, anyways, I went skiing with my father a while ago and because I didn't want to go alone, I took a little companion with me. He used to be a wrestler, but turns out, he is quite good in skiing as well. Well, as long as he stays in my bag that is...

In letzter Zeit fällt es mir um einiges leichter meine Blog-Einträge mit Bildern zu füllen anstelle von Text. Warum das so ist? Naja, vielleicht habe ich einfach nichts zu sagen im Moment... Auf jeden Fall war ich letztens mit meinem Vater im Ski fahren und weil ich nicht alleine gehen wollte, habe ich einen kleinen Freund mitgenommen. Eigentlich ist er Wrestler, aber im Ski fahren hat er sich gar nicht mal so schlecht geschlagen. Zumindest solange er in meiner Gürteltasche war...


Ferry from Kosntanz to Meersburg
 
More pictures below the cut | Mehr Bilder weiter unten

Chilling in the hotel room
CM Punk with the skis I borrowed
The weather wasn't the best...
Riding the chairlift
"I'm the best in the mountains!"
 
Snowangel attempt
More snow...
 
In the gondola lift (feat. my dad's gloves)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

:) :( :P :-* :-O :F :7 :3 XD